Top Five Real Estate Hazards
Number One - Poor Communication, the Biggest Complaint
85% of Realtors do not communicate in the manner the Client would prefer.
- We provide our 24/7 contact information including cell phone numbers
- We return all phone calls within an hour
- We update you on the progress of your transaction at least once per week and more often when appropriate
- We provide you an online portal where you can personally see the progress of your transaction, view the contact information of all the parties involved, and view any documents associated with your transaction.
- Most of our documents will be sent to you for Electronic Signatures. No more driving back and forth to the Real Estate Office. You can be in Japan and your spouse in South America and you just sit down at any computer in the world and sign our documents.
Number Two - Lack of General Real Estate Knowledge
- You have many things you need to know but often times, you don't know “What's The Question”? We provide you with both the Questions and the Answers.
- We offer step-by-step information before and during the process so you will know you are not missing anything.
- What will your Realtor know about the Location, Price, Neighborhood, Demographics, Schools, City, etc?
Number Three - Lack of Legal Real Estate Knowledge
- Since you will be signing over 100 pages of Legal Documents, with many “fill in the blanks”, your Realtor must provide you with the correct responses to each question.
- You MUST have a Realtor who can guide you to enter the correct answers.
- Incorrect answers can lose you the home to another buyer before you even start, can cost you thousands of dollars more for the home, or can get you into an after sale law suit that can cost thousands in legal fees and fines.
Number Four - Lack of Negotiating Skills - Extremely Important!
If your Realtor tells you they always win a negotiation, then they’re probably not a good negotiator. Good negotiators make the other party feel like they have won!
Here’s how you can be harmed if your Realtor is not an Excellent Negotiator
- If there are multiple buyers for the same home, you may lose the home to another Buyer when you should have had that home.
- You may pay thousands of dollars more than you needed to pay
- You may not get the Seller pay your closing costs
- You may not get a Free Home Warrantee
- You may not get the closing date you wanted
- You may lose your Ernest Money
- You may not get some furniture or appliances you could have had included
Number Five - Lack of Style, Substance, Courtesy & Trust
Let’s face it, few people are capable of providing all the above information and services in the professional manner that you so rightfully deserve and expect. Then, of those few who are capable, even fewer have the Style, Substance, Courtesy, & Trust to make your whole real estate transaction, an enjoyable experience.
The Martin Real Estate Team has it all!
Call us Today! (877) 501-9411